Saturday, August 2, 2008

Well yall this is shelby posting the first blog for my family



Well wow what can i say our summer has been pretty hectic with all my Rodeo Queening and all my Golf Tournaments but im doing pretty good and the family is doing fine as well. I actually achieved to get 1st Attendant in Francis Frontier Days Rodeo Queen contest and have been earning trophies in my golf tournaments. I took first place in 9 holes at Mountain View, first place for 9 holes at Glendale, and Second place in 18 holes at Spanish Oaks and i am still competing. I am headed to Lake Side in Bountiful this week and hope to bring home another trophy in 18 holes but who knows. I hope everyone else's summer is going great. Well its getting late and i should probably stop bragging about my achievements ha ha. Well Good Night
xoxo ♥ Shelby

No comments: