Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas, Christmas Eve was spent with the family as usual, my mom traditionally cooks Christmas Eve dinner with the red/green jello salad but since my brother Clint and I have made fun of the jello, she won't do it again. This year I hosted the Christmas Eve dinner and TJ, Fawn and Willis and Cheyenne did not make it up but we had Addy! She was loads of fun! We gave the kids their traditional Christmas Eve jammies (my mom and dad did this for many years with us kids and I guess it just carried on).



My brother Clint and his wife Sharon and Neal and I gave my parents their gift that night that we went in together on but to make it fun we sent them on a wild scavenger hunt. (www.scavenger-hunt-fun.com has a lot of fun printable cards) We purchased them a series of 5 golf lessons for each of them from a golf instructor my dad has enjoyed down in ST George. They are so hard to buy for that hopefully they will take advantage of this and have fun!



We ended up opening all the Christmas gifts up that night so that we could get up and go to Addy's home and see what Santa brought for her and Cheyenne. What a storm we had to go through to get there, Fawn and her mom and Kirk and Mashayla were waiting for us, Willis had to go and pick up Cheyenne from Payson so he fought a storm to get there too but it was ok because we had the center of attraction with us "Addy". Christmas was not going to be started without her! She was so cute this year, knowing exactly what to do to open her gifts.




Neal and I gave Addy a Fisher Price laugh and learn pony. You bounce and spin on the pony and it plays learning games on the television. She loved it!

Fawn & Willis bought Tyler a hemit crab that lives in a shell that is painted like a football, he was in heaven...he loved it!

No comments: