Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shelby's Prom dress dilemma



Hi Everyone we need your vote! Shelby and I went Prom dress shopping and Shelby picked out a beautiful hot pink dress. My mother also went shopping in St. George and picked out an elegant purple dress. Now Shelby is having a hard time deciding between the two and we need your help. Please give us your feedback!!! The pink is a hot pink kind of watermelon color with beautiful silver embroidery throughout and the purple is a dark plum purple color. The photos don't really show the true colors...please give us your opinions!

Shelby & Brenda

4 comments:

Whisper said...

SHELBY,
THEY ARE BOTH CUTE, I THINK THE BLUE ONE WOULD MAKE YOUR BLUE EYES STAND OUT HOWEVER I REALLY LIKE PINK RIGHT NOW AND IT IS REALLY CHEERY TO ME SO I THINK PINK, YOU WILL LOOK CUTE IN EITHER ONE.

Whisper said...

Shelby,
Uncle Kevin voted for the pink.

Justin and Tasha said...

I love them both, But I think I like the Pink on her !

Carissa Hill said...

Stick with the pink,, then wear the blue at Homecomiing.