Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's day to all you mothers out there! We had a pretty good day, we went to Neal's mothers and vistited with her for a bit and even got to see miss Addyson before she headed off with her mommy to the zoo! Then off we went to a park and spent part of the day with my mom's family. My brother and I took a photo with our mom, then there was my aunt Jenette and her two girls Melinda and Stacey and Mindy's daughter Courtney. We got to see grandma Jean and I gave her some muffins and some chokecherry jelly....aw...i remember as a little girl picking choke cherrys at the cabin we had in Samak and my grandma made chokecherry jam out of it, what a fun little day we had! Thank you to my kids that made it special!


Clint, our mom and me

Grandma Jean

Stacey, Mindy, Courtney & Jenette

Fawn and miss Addyson!

Neal and his mother (of course into her cookie jar!)

No comments: