Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fawn' surgery

For all of you that have called and emailed or those that may not know, Fawn had her surgery yesterday to remove the quarter size lump from her breast. It was a pretty quick surgery and she was right back at home and is recooperating well. The doctor will be doing a biopsy on this lump and we should know the results in a couple of days but he claimed it looked pretty good and hopefully there was nothing cancerous. Thank you all for keeping her and her little family in your prayers, we appreciate everyone's concern for her.

2 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

ad all went well... I was going to call you but my mom kept me updated.. I figured you would have aton of calls already.. I hope this is the last for her ! Let me know If I can help out at all

Whisper said...

Fawn
I bet you are glad to have that behind you. Take good care of yourself.