Friday, February 6, 2009

6 of 6 Tag!!

Ok Tasha, I will play the game..

I was tagged by Tasha Mayfield when I read her blog.

Here's the game:
1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag four friends to do the same

Since I am at work, this is my 6th folder and 6th photo!

This is a photo when my family and I went on our Cruise last January. We stopped at Cabo San Lucas and this was taken at a place called the Giggling Marlin when we stopped for lunch. The adults got red and green shots slammed down their throats and then was hung like a Marlin after a nice catch! This is a photo of Tyler hanging their like a Marlin...too funny this was the photo. We had such a good time on this cruise and we also got to celebrate my little Shelby's 16th birthday at the time. I wished the rest of my family was able to go and spend this time with us but my parents, my hubby and my Shelby & Tyler were the only ones that did go. We will have to plan it again sometime!

***I now tag.....YOU !!! Yes, you ! If you just read this you have been tagged !!!***

No comments: